Donnerstag, 8. Januar 2009

Day 8

Sort of a snapshot today, sry.
I wanted to take a picture of my guitar again,
but as i took my guitar of it's stand next to my chair,
the (solid) body of my guitar
and my nose somehow meet in the middle.
*crack*
Sounds a bit like when you break a pencil in the middle.
Now my nose is looking even more crooked than before.
Maybe we can team up today's object and Apple-Face,
they could be twins. O.o

What was yesterdays object?
It was a vessel you burn frankincense in,
don't really know the exact name.
Andromeda actually looked at it in the right way,
i really had some sort of a UFO-Thing in mind when shooting,
sort of inspired by Kimbomac's comment on day 6.
Since i haven't told you:
The object on Day 6 was a CD by Joe Satriani,
amazing artist, check him out --> here <--

I would now start to flame a bit about a contest i just entered, but can't talk about it till the voting is over... I sort of have regrets right now. >.<
I do better than last time but my position is going down by the hour,
i should have known that.

5 Kommentare:

  1. I like the bright little heart in the middle of all the muted greys and blacks. Sorry to hear about your nose, and hope you feel better soon!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. OUCH! Hope your nose (and guitar) get better soon. I like the little red heart - really stands out.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I see a sad face in your picture, I guess that's a reflection of your comments!
    Hope the nose isn't too crooked.
    -mrnelson

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. This is just adorable - although I doubt that was your initial intent. It looks like the face from a 1950s movie robot, but a really nice friendly one. I hope you don't have too muich trouble from your nose!

    AntwortenLöschen