Samstag, 10. Januar 2009

Day 10

Today we have some spray-paint. :)
My mother decidet that she wanted to view a movie
in my studio (aka living room)
so i had to do this without tripod
and only with my monitor as a light source,
but turned out sort of ok-ish in my opinion,
at least something brighter and more colorful today.
/me likes colors and bright stuff :)

About yesterday:
Kimbomac actually was right, it was a ->Physalis<-
they taste great, try them!

Other stuff:
As you know i was trying to Download Windows 7,
you can read about this here at ->lifehacker.com<- *facepalm*
I'm still downloading and will continue doing this for the next 5 hours.

7 Kommentare:

  1. It works - the blue light from the monitor gives it a great duotone. Love the composition.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This is a great adventure. And, here, I learned other tip.
    I'm working all the days with improvised systems of ilumination a!nd will try to use this idea too. Great job

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. The colour and very strong shapes you have achieved are wonderful! Very nicely done with all that shiny feeling absolutely coming through in your shot. Lovely stuff! Well done.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Great shot and the lighting from the monitor really seems to have worked quite well.
    -mrnelson

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. This came out well, love the blues! You are building a very interesting gallery.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Beautiful colouring anmd the composition is very sound.

    AntwortenLöschen