Samstag, 17. Januar 2009

Day 17

I thought about entering the rules of thirds contest but i'm not going to, so i made this my topic today, but no time, i'm invited for lunch tomorrow and it's 3am here already, good thing i choose worth time. I have to start again "building" my pictures an not just shooting something in the last second...

Jesterdays picture really was dental floss. Jesterday i thought about working the blue lable in somehow, but i didn't and didn't croped it out, sorry.

Todays shoebox picture dates waaaaaaay back, i didn't even had a DSLR back than, i took this picture with my first digital compact camera, it's not my best, but i like it, it also is one of my first animal-pictures. :)

6 Kommentare:

  1. really nice graphic on the red and white shot...the lizard ain't bad either

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great rule of thirds shot! Very graphic and colourful, although it could be a little sharper.

    Love the chameleon. He looks so mellow!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I really really like this image. I like the simplistic and minimilistic foundation that this image has. A bit sharper it could be but I still like it lots.

    The chameleon shot's a nice one too although I prefer the first image.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Nice and simple with good color...I like it. It does seem to follow the rule of 3rds nicely too.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Beautiful simple graphic. I agree it could have been a bit sharper but nicely composed. The chameleon shot is nice, would have liked to see his eye balls more.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Very cool, graphic, shot.
    -mrnelson

    AntwortenLöschen