Sonntag, 11. Januar 2009

Day 11


Couldn't be bothered today.
I will insert a additional picture from my shoebox here in the next days,
so look forward to this.
I'm a animal-photographer and can't go outside. *facepalm*
Hope the doctor can fix me tomorrow.

Edit:
Like i promised, here is a picture from my shoebox.
It never quite made it into my portfolio,
and shown it not really often but i personally really like it.
Hope that makes up a bit for the disappointment i presented you today before

7 Kommentare:

  1. Yes I DO want to see today's photo but the link doesn't work. Your shoe box photo is lovely. I'd be very pleased if I'd taken a shot like this.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I have NO IDEA what today's photo is!

    But I must say I love the little birdie shot. He looks like he is waiting for you to answer his question!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Very cute bird. And the colours are fabulous too. Very nice work...

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love this one! The DOF is great!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Oooh, I like the lighbulb. Great abstract!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Thank you for uploading it as it really isn't a bad photo! I'm glad I got to view it eventually. What a cool abstract and the swirly bits around the lightbulb are great :-)

    AntwortenLöschen