Samstag, 24. Januar 2009

Day 24

Day 24, feels like time is running fast, now that it's coming to a end i wish there would be a bit more time left. I think most people should know what today's subject is. I remember the day i got it, we had a bit more money back than, we bought it sort of spontaneous, times have moved on since then. I like my old PS2. :)

Today's shoebox is a picture i took a while back, in the sea life here in nuremberg, the aquarium moved on and they are now in munich as far as i know, but i really liked that glass-tunnel. If i'm becoming rich one day i would have a bedroom like that.

5 Kommentare:

  1. Pretty cool shot of a playstation!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love the aquarium shot, so deep blue and mysterious.
    There is one similar in Auckland City. I haven't been there to take any photos since I had a digital camera.

    Nice shot of the PS2 too. Mine hardly gets used now the kids have left home. I must find a game I like and play it. LOL.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Great shot of the PS. Very much like an advert. Good one.
    The aquarium shot is lovely too and oh, it would be awesome to have a bedroom like that! What a thought!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I really like your low key shots and might try one before this is over, I love the aquarium tunnel if you become realy rich can you buy me one too. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. The logo looks like it's floating in air! - very minimilistic. And I like the colours in the second shot.

    AntwortenLöschen