Dienstag, 13. Januar 2009

Day 13


Sorry, today another very quick one, i'm a bit exhausted, lot of calls and stuff, i also went on a shopping-spree today. :D
Shopping is great against stress, to bad i only can do this once a year.

Private part:
Tomorrow i expect another quick one, i got some new parts for my pc, the old ones will be cleaned, and also i have to go to my 2. acupuncture.
@andromeda:
I upload picture 11 to picasa for you, sorry for the inconvenience, but i'm a bit ashamed about that one.
It just was a crappy day, i'm in some sort of a midlife crisis since last year, but i hope this is over soon. :)

Today's shoebox picture is one i have shown a lot, not my most "successful" picture, most people don't like it that much, but i do. :)
It's a picture about photography, can't get anymore basic, there even isn't a real subject, but turned out quite nice in my opinion, i love sort of abstract looking stuff, i once was very good at stuff like that, but then i focused more on animals which is much more satisfying and rewarding (i love animals), but this is something where i can show a bit more creativity.
It's the picture from my avatar. :D

4 Kommentare:

  1. Neat picture, Looks like it belongs in tombarreto's house! ;-)
    -mrnelson

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. So the lizard was taken today? I like it. The black background really focuses on him, and the shallow DOF always works well for me. I would try changing the colour or hue, cos it seems a bit tungsten for my taste, but it's got great composition.

    I really like your av pic. Great colours.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. The compostion on the lizard picture is great and the black background works well. As for the avatar - it's very striking and the colours are very pretty. looks very futuristic.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love inanimated animals (you can see on my theme :-), but this one is an amazing piece!!!
    I think that was made on carving wood by a master sculptor and the simplicity on the shapes ar fantastic. The light you used was a pefect complement to thepicture. COngrats!

    AntwortenLöschen