Freitag, 9. Januar 2009

Day 9

Another quick one today,
the Windows 7 public beta is about to be released
and i don't want to miss it since the downloads are limited.
Sort of gloomy picture today,
but i hope it's not to bad. :)

Yesterday's subject was a heart rate monitore and controll thing
on a home-trainer thing.
I hate it if i don't know how something is called in english,
but i guess someone will find that amusing. :)

Thank you all for the comments yesterday,
just hurts a bit when it's squished against the camera display,
but i think i'm fine. :)
Bad luck seems to follow me around the days before "that special (-_-) day" anyway,
for example: My guitar tuner "gave up" today,
lets see what happens tomorrow.
Just to make one thing clear:
I'm not whining, i'm complaining.
Nah... better luck tomorrow. :D
But my contest entry gone up 5 places since yesterday. *cheer*

6 Kommentare:

  1. What is this? I like it...just dont know what it is?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oooh, is it a Cape Gooseberry or Physalis? I just love those! They are so tangy and sweet-sour and their papery pods are so pretty. Nice lighting and the sombre mood you have given it works well. Great job.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. The colors and lighting are gloomy and I think this is a great Halloween shot...if you have Halloween where you live

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Out of all the photos in your gallery this is the one I like best so far. Like others, I don't know what it is but I very much like the composition and lighting. Exceptionally well done for a "quicky"

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Nice soft lighting on this one.
    -mrnelson

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Lovely light and contrasts. Hope things start getting better for you soon. Your photo ended up 5th? That's getting closer...

    AntwortenLöschen