Montag, 26. Januar 2009

Day 26

Australia day today, and tibetan new year!
Happy new year y'all! :)
I tried to keep my picture simple today.

The bullet i have shown yesterday was found on my property some time ago, i don't know where it comes from, only the shell is left the bullet was fired a long time ago, by who i do not know, it belongs to a small caliber riffle, not to my little BB. :)
Yesterdays shoebox actually was some sort of a hdr, glad you people liked it. :D

Today's shoebox "went into the trash" some time ago it's not that good, but i still keep it, i sort of like otters, very adorable animals. *cuddle*

5 Kommentare:

  1. Nice clear barcode your have there! - I think I need my sunglasses with the green though! If I had taken the otter photo I wouldn't have trashed it. I would have kept it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. A very bright graphic shape on the first one, but I just love the action and the clarity on the second one. Lovely stuff.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Your first is a great "what the heck is it" type photo and I LOVE the otter! The movement is marvelous.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. HA! The primary image reminds me of what the televsion stations broadcast when they have lost their signal. "We are having technical difficulties. Please stand by." Is it a magazine cover or a box of crackers?

    I also love the action otter shot - should be a keeper.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. What a wonderful graphic shot! Is that a barcode? And the otter shot is so precious, I wouldn't trash this, either. I love how you captured its movement with those droplets and fanged smile and the captured fish just completes the shot.

    AntwortenLöschen