Mittwoch, 14. Januar 2009

Day 14

I catch this little bird some meters away from my window this morning,
finally some birds discovered the balls i placed there. I know, my topic is close up, but this is as close i can get at the moment. I'm still doomed to stay inside, but at least i will be able to watch some birds in the next days. :D
I think i mentioned before that i love animals. :)

There is not much to say about yesterdays subject. It's a very nice polished stone with 2 lizards on it, i got this for my barfday yesterday. ^^

Today's shoebox picture is a headlight of the "adler" you can read some stuff about it here:
Wikipedia

7 Kommentare:

  1. What a lovely little bird...I think a closer crop to eliminate some of the branches would have made her stand out nicely but then....I am a fan of tight crops and some are not

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Gorgeous shot of your sweet bird! Happy Birthday as well!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Really nice shot. Blue tits are very pretty little birds. We don't get them in New Zealand. I also think that the branch background is great.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Great shot of the blue tit. I think the jumbled background actually works for you in this instance as it adds context without adding much distraction.
    -mrnelson

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. The little bird is too cute. Love the way she (he?) is looking round towards the camera. Gorgeous colours, too.

    The warmth in the lighting of your headlight is nice too.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I agree with the ocmments about the crop. The bird is in a great pose and I´m very curious about the balls. Perhaps give you a great close up too :-)
    Congrats on all the images for today!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. What a sweet little bird, and so clever to find your seed bag too.
    Well done!

    AntwortenLöschen