Montag, 12. Januar 2009

Day 12

Today's picture is not exactly a masterpiece but better than yesterday i guess, it's not a big achievement to take a better picture than yesterday, but at least something. :)

Yesterdays photo was just a light on the ceiling, nothing special. If you wasn't able to view it like Andromeda you can try again. I uploaded it to directupload.net, their servers got hick ups sometimes, but i don't waste space on picasa, but trust me, it's not worth the space it's stored on.

About Yesterday and stuff:
Sorry about that.
It's just that i had to see the doctor today, it's normal for me that i go a bit nuts before things like that, but i feel better now.
I had this pain in the back for almost 3 or 4 months now and i should have gone to the doctor sooner,
now i have to go there 10 times over the next 6 weeks, i also have to take pills 3 times a day but he also prescribed me hot baths with rosemary can't wait to do that! :D
Just to explain why: My spine got some sort of a shift to the left also 2 dorsal vertebras (do you really call them that way?) where touching which seems to be bad, and other stuff. Took the doctor 2 hours to fix that. but i still can't go outside till at least thursday, and that really pisses me off! Tomorrow is that "special" (-_-) day and it's became sort of a tradition that i'm outside in the forest on that morning, but there is no way i can walk hours and hours with 10kilos of camera equipment on my back, so expect more indoore stuff, walking is painful enough these days anyway.
But i decidet to show some stuff from my shoebox in the next days.
Bit much today, sorry, hope i haven't scared you away.
Today from my shoebox - a squirrel! Taken on a cemetary near my hometown, it's more like a very peaceful park with tombstones than a cemtary, really nice place with lot of cute critters. :)

5 Kommentare:

  1. I love those iridescent on the bulb. Great.
    -mrnelson

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. The kaleidescope effect is lovely and I think that the cutest squirrel I've ever seen

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Nicely positioned and a nice array of colours coming from the middle. It has a alien/spaceship feel about it.

    The squirrel is a great photo. I love all those tones of brown.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Fabulous light shot, and the squirrel is too cute for words!

    I hope that your troubles with your back get sorted out. Remember that these things take time, and you should listen to the doctor. Better just for the next few weeks or months than forever! All the best. We will be happy to keep looking through your lovely shoebox, since you can't shoot every day! Keep 'em coming! ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen