Samstag, 3. Januar 2009

Day 3

I couldn't really decide which one i should show you today,
that's why i posted another one here in the blog.
Looks like i'm finally getting somewhere now with this project,
but i wish i had 1 or 2 studio-lights, i still only have a reading light.
What ever. :)
If you like - tell me which one you like best.

About Day 2:
Yesterdays subject was the backside of a old CPU.
I have to agree with those of you that said that a different angle would be nice,
i think i will re-do this one some day.

Another thing:
Sorry again for not writing comments.
I normally do this before i go to bed, and i'm very tired,
but i look at all your pictures, and really like most of them,
sorry again, feel a little bit bad because i don't comment on yours. :(
I hope that i will be able to change that during the next weeks.

8 Kommentare:

  1. I really like both of them and they put me in mind of the fruit ones I did last year...here. They would look good together as a diptych, but if I had to choose, I would go for the first closer one... The negative space works very well! Great job.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I like the top one the best, though both are good. It's dark and moody, good work!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. What great lighting. They are both fantastic. I like the position of the first one best but I like the space to the right of the second one best :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I'm torn between the two images also.

    I think the first has better composition, but the second has better DoF (The OOF stalk in the first bothers me a little).

    -mrnelson

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I like both of them...but probably the bottom one more so. The shadows show just what a rough texture they must have.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I think I like the first one more. Or maybe the second... I like them both, too! I also use just a reading light. It's fine by me as long as the subjects are small. And don't worry about not commenting, it's already hard work if you're sick just to shoot a pic, upload it and write about it all in a day. I hope you feel better soon :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Both are nicely done, but I prefer the bottom the best. The texture and lighting make me think that this would be a great shot for a magazine.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I like the bottom one best, maybe warmed up a touch. The other has more colour.

    I have been a slack commenter and am trying to catch up...

    AntwortenLöschen